Skateboarding has taught me a lot. But like most lessons I learn booze usually makes me forget and I have to learn that lesson a couple more times. Here's what I can remember.
1. No one is going to land that trick for you. This translates into everyday life in a million ways.
2. You can find happiness in the simplest shit. The feeling I get when I'm riding my skateboard down a smooth street on a nice day is one I can't completely describe. I've tried.
3. Everyone has their own way of looking at things. Take three people and have them skate the same spot. You are gonna get three different tricks. Maybe some empty beer cans.
4. Life is hard. Concrete is harder.
5. Doing something you truly love just for the joy of doing it is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
With that being said I'm gonna go skate. Some one lend me some money for smokes and 6er. There's no life like low life.