FIRST CLASS FOOLS

We Like To Skateboard, And Start Trouble

5 Things I've Learned From Skateboarding: Kevin Lyman

FCF FTWComment
image.jpg

 Since starting The Vans Warped Tour in 1995, Kevin Lyman has helped thousands of bands reach fans across the globe. He recently took some time to share what he's learned since stepping on a skateboard.

 

 

1)  Tony Hawk is one of the greatest athletes of all time..


2)  98% percent of skateboarders are nice people… the other 2% are pure evil

3)  Longboards gave me a chance to enjoy the sport again.

4)  If I wanted to make a living around skateboarding I had better figure out something, because it wasn’t skating.. I sucked!

5)  CONCRETE HURTS!