1. Skateboarding has taught me that life will change up on you. It's like an old road that goes on and on forever, it's impossible for that road to stay smooth , you will hit rocky spots and holes. But in order to be bomb that road to the end you have to be able to adapt to all terrain.
2. It's taught me how to be open, not judgemental. Accept all sorts of people. You never know how much you really have in common with that stranger next to you.
3. How to take the worst fall and not give up. Never accept failure, and if in that moment I don't succeed there is always another day your goal can be accomplished.
4. Patience , everything in life doesn't come easy. Some times you have to wait for that big moment.
5. Skateboarders are the realest. The people I've met the past 10 or more years of my life have become my family. We all share that instant bond that a average person would never, and probably ever, understand. I love skateboarding. 1st love until death.
Check out this edit of Bobby and the whole Arkansas gang ripping.