Chicago skateboard legend, Stevie Dread, drops by to share what he's learned since stepping on a board. -JW
1. One of the things I've learned from skateboarding is 'loyalty'
2. Commitment comes to mind...
3. Stay true to yourself and follow your heart and instincts...
4. Skate for yourself, not the concept of skateboarding to 'get hooked up' with all the fresh free gear, because at some point you're gonna have to skate, and put your image where your mouth is!!
5. Skate EVERYTHING!! I mean EVERYTHING!! It's all skateboarding!! Besides, nobody is watching you 24-7!
Overall, I've learned to have fun!