Just checking in on ya, and filling you in on stuff going on with us.
Jon gives shout outs and thank you's to everyone who's helped out in 2016.
See you in 2017! It's going to be a wild ride.
Jon babbles on while cleaning the print shop.
Got something you wanna share? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll tell you if it rules.
If it sucks, we'll buy you a beer at a bar, and just make fun of you until you leave.
Jon talks about Block Party From Hell, DZ Fest, and blowing up horses.
You may have anxiety from mounting debt, little work, and failing relationships.
But it's all good. You're on a gigantic ball floating around in infinite nothingness.
Plus, no one will give a shit about you 100 years after you're dead. So take the time to enjoy your shitty little life. Because it's never going to get any easier, but it can definitely be more fun.
Chance The Rapper - No Problems
Earth Wind & Fire - Shining Star
The Clash - Julies Been Working For The Drug Squad
Rancid - Up To No Good
Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better
FIDLAR - Why Generation
AM Taxi - Reckless In The Moonlight
The Bronx - White Guilt
Dead Moon - Dead Moon Night
AFI - Half Empty Bottle
Moving Units - Between Us & Them
Japandroids - The House That Heaven Built
Ramones - Now I Wanna Be A Good Boy (off It's Alive)
Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love
As Tall As Lions - Be Here Now
The Shins - New Slang
Hey guys. Just thought I'd check in on you and let everyone know whats been happening lately. Also give you a heads up on whats coming up in the future. -Jon White
If you have any questions or comments for future podcasts, shoot me a message on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email me at:
Corey picked songs for a podcast from jail. Lock yourself in your room, turn it up and join the club.
- The Lowlife - Nick Curran & The Lowlifes
- Cheat- The Clash
- Switchblade- Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards
- Pills - New York Dolls
- Kill My Baby - Nick Curran & The Lowlifes
- Wild Weekend - The Zeros
- No Rules- GG Allin
- Drinking & Driving - The Business
- Psycho - Nick Curran & The Lowlifes
- Mother Fucking Blues - Cranford Nix
Monday's. What a kick in the dick.
- Friday On My Mind- The Easybeats
- Welcome To The Working Week- Elvis Costello
- Working- Cock Sparrer
- I Don’t Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
- Five O’ Clock World- The Vogues
- Blue Monday - New Order
- I Hate School - Suburban Studs
- Bad Worker- The Replacements
- One Way Ticket - The Nerves
- Takin’ Care Of Business- Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Waiting For The Weekend -The Vapors
- I’m Civilized- Menace
- Weekend - The Boys
- Zurich 17- Hollywood Brats
- A Well Respected Man - The Kinks
- All The Young Punks - The Clash
This podcast may be a bit quiet and loud at times, we weren't ready for the call and the levels weren't set correctly. If you don't like it you can suck my ass. - luv, RYAN
If you'd like to write corey a letter (no stupid shit) or a soft cover book with no nudity, violence , or weapons (no fun shit), here's the info (letters are encouraged. If you want to send a book, contact me and let me know you sent it)
P.O box 089002
Chicago, il 60608
1.Mother Of Earth - Gun Club
2.Shuffle It All - Izzy Stadlin & The JuJu Hounds
3.She Does Everything For Me- The Zombies
3.Someday Never Comes- CCR
4.That’s Entertainment- The Jam
5.Hold Me Tight- The Rags
6.Into The Mystic- Van Morrison
7.Too Drunk To Dream- Whiskeytown
8.Wild One- Thin Lizzy
9.Don’t Ring Me Up- Protex
10.A Million Miles Away- The Plimsouls
11.Love Kills- Radio Birdman
12.Walking Through My Dreams- Pretty Things
Nothing but music this week! Fuck it. From Knuckle Puck, to Dillinger Escape Plan. Just a little something to get you hyped.
TRACKLIST (each link leads to that particular song on YouTube)
- A Tribe Called Quest - The Jam
- Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose
- Frank Turner - Get Better (acoustic)
- Hit The Lights - Until We Get Caught
- Pure Love - Beach Of Diamonds
- Knuckle Puck - No Good
- Ceremony - Exit Fears
- Nirvana - Sappy
- The Replacements - Beer For Breakfast
- Rancid - Olympia WA
- Mariachi El Bronx - Cell Mates
- AFI - Days Of The Phoenix
- The Dillinger Escape Plan - Black Bubblegum
- Trentmoller - Still On Fire
- Suuns - Up Past The Nursery
On this episode we have Kyle Dekker from the 187 Fish Video, Juan Arreola, Andy Cozen, and Ryan Sweeney. We talk about quitting jobs, pissing people off at movie theaters, and Klansmen getting beat up by punks.
This podcast is brought to you by
Jon gets lost in the mountains of Kauai and decides to record a podcast.
Tattoo artist Bob Haase swings by to talk about punk rock, skateboarding, and tells an awesome story about when Corey used someone's front lawn as toilet paper.
Check out Mike Halloran at My Life Fitness
Juan Arreola joins the podcast to talk about farts, edibles, and Fear City. Corey also tries to teach Jon how to use a microphone.
Check out Mike Halloran at My Life Fitness
Discharge - State Control
Wu-Tang Clan - Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'
Special Duties - Depression
Dead Boys - All This And More
Fear City - Southside Pride
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Sleep - Dragonaut
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey